Please pardon the late production of the November issue of The Southern Yarn. (Brian H takes full responsibility for its lateness!) For those awaiting it in the post, rest assured that it is probably en route via the postal buycialisquality.com system as you read this. For those modern and/or impatient folks amongst us, you can read the November Yarn right here by downloading the PDF via the magic of the Internet.
The final issue of The Southern Yarn for 2014 is available for you to download now!
Inside (page 6) you will find
- an invite from the Premier to visit the Legislative Buildings open house on December 6th
- the new DUCW executive for the upcoming year
- gold rush history from NZ – who knew?
- Holiday deals from Downunder Travel
- elation in rugby and tragedy in cricket
- and much more!
(Apologies to the links on this post previously going to the Dec. 2013 issue of the Yarn, rather than the 2014 issue. All fixed.)